Our uniqueness is our focus on our clients and not our competition, excellent delivery before business profit.
We have embraced the blue ocean strategy that is proven to be the next big thing in the business world, creating new markets for our clients’ financial fulfilment.
In an environment where the economy is emerging at an approximately 7% rate we have the flexibility to adapt our service offer to your budget in order to attain your communications objective one step at a time.
We are new and so work very hard, we are young and so have so much energy and fresh blood, we are different so know how to make you stand out.
Our Strategic Intent
- To be the major communications partner in the growth of companies and brands
- To be the reference point for communications and advertising services in Cameroon and African sub region.
- To be the brain behind the rise of cutting edge communications and advertising experts and innovative projects in the domain.
- To leave a legacy in communications and advertising that will be a trailblazer for the next generation.
Our Core Values
- Family: An inclusive work environment with freedom of expression and diversity of ideas.
- Cutting edge: Promotion of creative ideas and innovative techniques of executing our work.
- Win-win: Focus on a good client relationship rather than just business rapport.
- Flexibility: Offering deals allowing for services adapted to client’s budget.
- Rigor: Discipline and smart work that delivers on time and in a professional package.
- Reputation: Consciousness that we are the custodians of our good name and that of our clients.
EMG AWARDS 2022
Let Empire Media Group be your Consultant
Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, technology, digital, advanced analytics, and sustainability.
We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.